Academy Remedial Surveyors Limited
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 0800 0778867, or write to us at 154 Grattons Drive, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 3JP
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Jenny Baker, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Ray Baker will then invite you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the discussion, Ray Baker will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a discussion or it is not possible, Ray Baker will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for The PCA unconnected with the matter at the firm, for a review or appropriate alternative such as review by another mediator to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, where we are unable to resolve your complaintUsing our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.